Monday, October 10, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to Curly Queues.

About Our Family:
We are a family with our toes in the sand! We live at the very well known Jersey Shore-- not that Jersey Shore that you see on MTV, the actual Jersey Shore, Southern Cape May County. In the Summertime, we love going to the beach and pool. In the Fall and Winter, we still enjoy spending time outdoors as the weather allows.

I have a son, R., and a daughter, P. My son loves reading, and playing "pretend" games. He has a very vivid imagination, and is always pretending he is Spider Man, Super Man, or other various superheroes and characters! He plays football, and along with school, has a very busy schedule.

My daughter, P., is my princess. I know, that is very cliche, but she really is. She is very talkative, and very rough and tough... but also the sweetest kid you could meet. She is a little boss, though, too. One thing, P. always lets you know her opinion! 

The Blog:
I've just really begun this journey with natural hair care, since P's hair has really just started growing over the past year. My goal is to always keep learning, because there is so, so much to learn about this topic! So, for those of you who are also just beginning, welcome! We can learn together :)

No comments:

Post a Comment